Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Every day is a little bit harder

Today wiped me out. I thought I'd take a little nap and head over to yoga, but I slept right through. Also, I'm starting to feel like I'm getting too big to drive comfortably, so I may be staying closer to home.

On the plus side, Orly and I got groomed. He has a snappy short haircut and smells good, and my toes are a fabulous red, ready for all to see in the hospital.

Stephen also clued me into something more addictive than Solitaire - online pictionary. Try it at www.isketch.net It's pretty cool, and two hours just flew by, when I had a peek. By mistake, I ended up in a room of Brits, and couldn't figure out why everyone is saying "trousers" and I've typed "pants".

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you like online pictionary- you should try yahoo graffiti- it's the kind of thing. however, i've never had a foreign experience.

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you have snood?
-katie

6:13 PM  
Blogger Callie said...

When you go without posting a couple days it makes me think you're having the baby.

Make sure you post a big ole picture when Zack makes an appearance!

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home