Maternity leave begins today!
I've had it - work last night wiped me out, so I'm starting my leave one day earlier than planned. As the counter at the top of the page reminds me - "only 1 days to go". I need to get into a more relaxed mode, and prepare mentally for the baby's arrival. Also, haven't been getting so much sleep - don't ask me how many episodes of Law & Order I've watched since midnight. I was up watching tv and eating Frosted Mini Wheats. I blame Callie for that part.
It feels great to have made the decision to stop working. Today, I'll just concentrate on eating right and napping and trying to get some exercise. No wearing pantyhose and no "working the room". Yay.


4 Comments:
I am a FMW pusher. So this is what it has come to.
Beware! Once the FMW get their hooks into you it is really really hard to eat anything else. Even when you do eat dinner you will find yourself inexplicably drawn to eating a bowl of FMW later. Might as well just eat it anyway.
L&O and FMW are a classic combination. Enjoy not working. You sound like you're off to a good start.
law and order is scary
you can't watch on episode, you have to watch the entire marathon
Meegan, i was just talking to kate, and i can't tell you how exited i am to have a second first cousin! I'm so glad to hear that everything is ok with you guys, and even though i talk to uncle nathan on the phone, i don't usually talk to you, so maybe this way, you'll know that i'm thinking about you guys from the dairy state.
Talk to you soon!
just an fyi
i said the thing about L&O
and about the children on 7th heaven being born on valentines day
and maybe while he's young we can convice zach to call me katie
<3katie
Post a Comment
<< Home