2 days to go
I don't really believe that, but I suppose it could be true.
I've decided that tomrrow will be my last day at work. As of Wednesday, I'm officially on maternity leave, so the baby should feel free to come along any day now.
It's definitely getting harder to do things, each day. We've got a little routine down where Nathan helps me get into bed and then packs pillows all around me.
The baby and I get into a little rhythm sometimes where I scratch my tummy and then he moves, and I scratch and he moves again. It's pretty funny. It'll be so much more fun when he's really here to play with, though. The nursery looks great, and we've both been doing so much "nesting" and fixing up the house that it's almost at a standstill. We are ready! But then, I suppose theoretically, there could be two more weeks of posts like this. Hard to know.


1 Comments:
Hang in there cuz! You're doing great!!! Happy Valentine's! -Melanie
Post a Comment
<< Home