Getting closer all the time
We had a good Saturday - went to a matinee (Million Dollar Baby, which is my opinion was tedious and overly sentimental), then to Target for lots of little fix-up-the-home items. New rug for the kitchen, new hand towels for the downstairs bath, etc. I was realizing how much company we'll have in the coming weeks, and that the house needs to be in shape.
Tomorrow, I'm planning to go to work for a few hours. We're having our board meeting at the Ritz-Carlton from 10-2, so I'll just do that and then come home. I think I'll make Tuesday my last work day - assuming I last that long.
We went out for Chinese food last night and I was having a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions all night. My doula reminds me that's just practicing for game time, so it's a good thing. Also went for a special pregnancy massage yesterday, which was great. I'm trying to do things to relax, but what I really want to do is stay busy to pass the time. Sitting still just makes me wonder how much longer. I know everyone's wondering that. Hopefully, we'll have answers for you soon. Next doctor's appointment is Wednesday.


2 Comments:
Maybe Zack wants to be your Valentine this year? It would defnitely be a Valentine's Day you would never forget!
just like on 7th heaven
Post a Comment
<< Home