Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Still going...

Well, I'm keeping busy today, at least. I paid bills, then went out and did some shopping and walking around in a bunch of stores. Bought a new doormat, a couple of novels, some music. Every woman in every store must have told me their birth story. It's amazing what people will volunteer. The sweet looking older woman at the cash register at lunch told me her first was 8.5 pounds and she thought she'd never walk again. All manner of advice on how to get labor started: spicy foods, walk around all day, go for a drive in Georgetown so the bumpy cobblestones will start it, etc.

I met Nathan for lunch in Old Town, and now I'm back home to rest before the doctor's appontment this afternoon. It's weird being off work.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's odd being off work today...but when the baby comes, your new line of work will give you plenty to do PLUS, you start with banana muffins, then go to chocolate chip muffins, then it's lunchtime, where you perfect your ceasar salad and pita points..it goes on and on. Sherry

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home