Another quiet weekend
I didn't get a lot done this weekend, but Nathan did. He went to Ikea, put up a big new print in the living room, continued to fix up my bathroom, did the grocery shopping, and made a great dinner last night. We went to the movies Saturday afternoon (saw Ocean's 12). Otherwise, pretty uneventful. I still haven't packed my hospital bag, but I know I need to.
I spent a lot of time thinking about my Grandmom - we hung her dinosaur quilt in the baby's room this weekend too.
I'm still feeling relatively well - it's just getting to be really hard to turn over in bed, or to climb all of the stairs at the end of the day. It feels like you're winded, or out of shape, which is frustrating. I can't sleep through the night anymore - too uncomfortable - so I get up and watch tv or read for a couple of hours and then go back to bed. For some inexplicable reason, during this pregnancy, I've become hooked on the tv show Law & Order, which I never even watched before. Thankfully, it's on about 25 times a day. They had a marathon with something like 12 episodes over New Year's and I taped them all. I'm trying to save them for distractions during labor, but I might need them for the middle of the night between now and then.
We have another doctor's appointment this afternoon - I've been bumped up to the once a week schedule. Hopefully, my blood pressure will continue to show that last Monday's high reading was an anomaly.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home