We must be nesting
It seems like since we started fixing up the baby's room, we keep thinking of ways to fix up the rest of the house. I'm finding new blinds, and cabinets for the bathrooms, and Nathan's finding things to hang on the walls. It's overdue, really, since we moved in a year ago, fixed up the kitchen and then kind of stopped. What we really need to do is paint the whole interior, but I don't see how that will happen between now and the baby. And from what I understand, chaos follows then, and there's no time for home decorating projects.
I'm feeling really good physically today, which is a welcome change. I took the day off work yesterday after pulling a muscle in my abdomen (ouch). We did make it over to Bradley class last night, though. A good idea, since there was a quiz that made us aware of how we should really actually do the reading and not just show up. Especially when the answers we need to know are things like "name three ways to conserve your energy and shorten labor". Seems like there will come a time when I'll REALLY want to know that.
We went out for burgers after class (I had the red meat craving again), and didn't get home until almost 11 PM, but since I'd rested all day, I was fine. If I only didn't have this job to go to every day, it would be so much easier. :P But then, I've always thought that.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home