29 weeks
We have another doctor's appointment this afternoon. It'll be nice to get out of the office a little early. We're both wiped out - between the childbirth classes and my yoga and Nathan's schoolboard meeting last night, it's like we're never home. Tomorrow, I'm taking a yoga class in the morning, and then resting up to go out for our belated anniversary dinner. I'm also planning to go get paint and supplies for the nursery this weekend. Nathan plans to have the stuff moved out of there next week, so next weekend, we may be painting! I'll be looking for shades of yellow.
The baby is still moving around a lot, though I have no control over it. Just when I say "Oh, feel here, he's kicking!" he stops and plays possum. As Rachel would say, "He so punked me".
Sherry and Steve shipped our baby shower gifts to our house - there was this ridiculously big box there last night, which Nathan has brought in. It'll be fun to open it all over again. I just like playing with the baby clothes. I'm anxious to get them all washed and folded and put away in the nursery. I bought the special anti-allergen detergent for newborns. I also need to do some kind of inventory, to figure out what we still need and what we have plenty of. Otherwise, I'll keep buying little hats and socks forever because they're so cute.


2 Comments:
Meegan,
Thanks for the great pictures and the entertaining narrative. We look forward to the next update every day!
--- Dad
So, will it be a boy or girl? Zackary or maybe ? Lucille (hint hint). smile - know you'll and we'll love it - boy or girl - name or not! d.y.
Post a Comment
<< Home