Zacharina?
So at our last appointment on Friday, the midwife listened to the heartbeat and said "Girl?" "Are you sure?" "Did you just eat something?" (I didn't). She suggested that if she was a betting woman she would have guessed girl, based on the fast heartbeat. We're pretty sure she's wrong (see earlier posts for ultrasound with male genetalia). If she's right, we'll just have a tomboy for the first couple of months. Those clothes are too cute to return. I think a little girl in the mesh Green Bay Packers onesie from Steve would rock.
Otherwise, not much news to report. Everything seems to be going along according to plan. The measurements are all on track. Tonight we go back to the prepared childbirth class. Is it a bad sign that in a week we haven't had time to practice 10 minutes of relaxation? Who has time for that? I'm not sleeping much, much less relaxing.
We had our third anniversary dinner celebration at Ten Penh on Saturday. We actually took a 9:30 pm dinner reservation - when will we ever do that again, I wonder?
I went to Target and bought the recommended "Boppy" breastfeeding pillow this weeekend. I'm reading the book from the La Leche league. They make it seem really complicated. How did women ever do this before they were able to order 20 books from Amazon.com?


1 Comments:
I'm going to ignore the midwife's opinion for the time being. Is Zack just a heartbeat away?
I checked out the Ten Penh link. Pretty classy joint. Let's go there sometime.
--- Dad
Post a Comment
<< Home