Snow day
Nathan made yesterday his last day at work. It's really comforting to have him around. I've been feeling like staying at home and not driving anywhere by myself. Also, we got hit with snow last night - the schools are closed, etc. so it feels like an old-fashioned snow day with both of us home.
We went in the see the midwife yesterday afternoon and had somewhat encouraging news in terms of things progressing, but we're still waiting. Tomorrow, we'll go back to the midwife, then for an ultrasound, and in the evening, we'll do another 2 hours of acupuncture, if need be. I'd love to have the baby this weekend. In the meantime, we're having some special quiet time together.


3 Comments:
Isn't it romatic...how wonderful a snow day to enjoy together. Yesterday I was so excited about some changes occurring that I literally only slept 3 hours. I think tonight I'll make up those lost hours. All our best wishes go with you tomorrow and as the week-end arrives. We couldn't be happier about the little one's imminent arrival. ---Mom/Sandy
Early to bed, early to rise....Feb. 25th up at 5:00. Papers to grade, but optomistic thoughts are bountiful. Could this really be THE big day? Mom/Sandy
Hey Meegan,
Are you sure the medical industrial complex will let you have the baby on a weekend? At least the snow will keep them away from important golfing appointments.
I am glad that you and N have some time to spend together. Maybe some happy snuggling will convince the baby that it is time to join a loving home in the outside world.
thinking of you all the time,
Carla
Post a Comment
<< Home