Oscar night sneak peek
Here's the latest sonogram picture, taken Friday afternoon. This is a close-up of his little face. If you can't see it, try squinting or backing away from the screen. It took me a while, but from across the room, all of a sudden, I saw the face. It's like the man in the mooon.
Tomorrow could be the big day. We're anticipating no more blog entries until we have the little one here with us, so hang in there. We check into the hospital tomorrow morning at 7:30 AM. Tonight, we're havign take out dinners from Balducci's, watching the Oscar's, and trying to relax. It's been a pretty good day - we read the Sunday NY Times, had a big walk this afternoon, and then I napped for a while.
My Mom is planning to arrive Wednesday morning, and I think my Dad will come Thursday. Once the baby gets here, Nathan and I will both stay over in the hospital for a while and hopefully all come home together in a few days.
More soon...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home