Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 28, 2005

How hip am I?

So the New York Times did a story yesterday about design afficionados and their blogs. Turns out the cover girl "design*sponge" uses the same template as me. I'm feeling vindicated for my aesthetic choices.

I went to yoga last night for the first time in about a month. It was really hard, but felt great. I can actually move better today. I had pretty much resigned myself to my left leg not lifting high up anymore and not being able to tie my left shoe, but I think I've regained some mobility. I'm going back to yoga tomorrow morning. The baby also really responded to the class. On the way home, he was moving around so much, I thought I might have to pull over and just let him be rambunctious for a while.

Speaking of driving, this morning, it occurred to me that they should market a remote for your car radio. I've had to scoot my seat so far back that I'm having trouble reaching the radio buttons.

I'm also realizing that this isn't really much of a "blog" if I'm not referencing other sites, right? It's more of an online diary, I suppose. But as long as I'm thinking of links, thanks to the many people who sent me the story about the GIANT BABY. Scary.




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never doubt your blogger ability or your design savvy.
Before YOUR blog, I never heard of blog, read a blog, knew any bloggers or spoke in blog. You have enlightened me and undoubtedly many others, and I thank you. Sherry

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home