Formerly meegan's baby blog, this site is now devoted to the incredibile things that zack does daily.
posted by meegan @ 8:06 AM
These have to be the cutest crib sheets ever! He's/She's going to love this home sweet home. You two need to register at perfect parents.com --SYW
By the time Zack enrolled in daycare, I expect him to know the scientific names of alll the dinos in his crib.That will really WOW his new friends.
By the time Zack enrolled in daycare, I expect him to know the scientific names of alll the dinos in his crib.That will really WOW his new friends. Sherry
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
These have to be the cutest crib sheets ever! He's/She's going to love this home sweet home. You two need to register at perfect parents.com --SYW
By the time Zack enrolled in daycare, I expect him to know the scientific names of alll the dinos in his crib.
That will really WOW his new friends.
By the time Zack enrolled in daycare, I expect him to know the scientific names of alll the dinos in his crib.
That will really WOW his new friends. Sherry
Post a Comment
<< Home