Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 21, 2005

Inauguration

Yesterday, the city shut down for the president's inauguration. Our offices were closed, so I had a day off. Unfortunately, I didn't really get anything done. The new computer at home is great and really fast. The inauguration was too depressing to watch on tv. Not good for the baby for me to be thinking all of those negative thoughts!

The baby is *really* squirmy these days. All day yesterday, he kicked and turned and sommersaulted. The books say that his movements should slow down as he has less and less room to move in there toward the end, but so far, no sign of slowing down.

I'm also in the process of interviewing doulas (a little late!). We're trying to meet with a couple of them this weekend, barring a possible snowstorm, which will likely shut down the city again if it hits. This weekend, we're going to focus on reviewing everything we're supposed to know about labor.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm now addicted to the blog. I can't wait to hear about the next step. Today Phil's friend Zack was over and we reminded him of Phil's nephew-to-be taking on his name. The kid has long/big/curly hair and Phil wonders if our Zack will be allowed to have such a hairdo. I said we'll have to wait and see. Sherry

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home