9 months today!
I'm officially nine months pregnant today. That's a little shocking, like, I guess I'm really pregnant now. I remember when I was five months along, looking at all the "really" pregnant women in yoga and thinking that was a club I didn't belong to. It does happen quickly. I think I thought I'd know more by now. Tonight is our last Bradley class. It's not really an instructional class tonight, but a reunion with the people from her last class, who will come and share their birth stories. Apparently, that class is her first to have a 100% non-intervention rate, which means they all went natural, all the way. I hope it's inspiring instead of being scary.
I took the Metro to work today - the traffic was predicted to be catastrophic with all of the road closings in preparation for tomorrow's inaugural. I'm off work for the inaugural tomorrow (there's really no way to get downtown, anyway), so that will be nice. I need to work on our new home office area. We finally got a new computer for home, and Nathan's set it up with a wireless router so you can use a laptop anywhere in the house. I plan to work from home more as I get more uncomfortable, and also as I'm transitioning back to the office after my leave.
I'm not really looking forward to riding the Metro home tonight with the crowds, but it'll beat driving. We had our first snow of the season this afternoon, and it's sticking. I went out to lunch and had 4 different strangers tell me to be careful and not slip.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home