The nursery
As you can see, we're pretty excited about this room. For those of you who saw it when it was a storage closet, brace yourselves. We're also aware that this is the last time it will ever be neat and tidy.
We're having a nice quiet long weekend at home. We went out to dinner Friday night, and went downtown to the movies Saturday night (The Woodsman, not so cheery). Today looks like more home organization.


2 Comments:
Wow! What a fantastically perfect nursery! Look at that paint job. Seems like you must have hired a professional. I can't wait to see it for myself. When I do, I suspect that this excitement over the nursery will be overshadowed by the presence of the new arrival himself/or herself. This certainly makes his/her upcoming birth seem tangible and gives me butterflies. I can't wait. It looks like it's time to get those reservations. ---Sandy/Mom/ GMom
Hey there,
Checking out your blog since I re-got the URL from your mom in Cocoa Beach ... I love those quilts GMR made ... I've got that one of Goodnight Moon myself. I can see you've got enough onesies and stuffed animals to outfit a baby army. But I saw this with my makeover-reality-show-eye and noticed a dearth of books! I know, the baby won't read for at least six months (being the smartypants it's destined to be) but at least I know what I can get you for a present now. Love, Callie
Post a Comment
<< Home