Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 18, 2004

This is really frustrating - I just lost everything I typed.
Ok, here's the point - I plan to get back into posting often, but we've just been through a crazy rough patch.

Lucille passed away last Monday. Her family was with her at the end, and the funeral was last Wednesday. It's a very sad time for us. Lucille went out of her way to make me feel welcome and a real part of the family. Even when I first met her, before we were married, she always found time to talk to me privately, look me right in the eye, and ask a lot of questions, offer advice, and tell me all of the family stories that everyone else has heard a hundred times, but which are new and precious to me. I was always very touched that she took such an interest. She called us at home several times to find out about how the baby and I were doing, and was concerned that I was trying to over-do. I know she was excited about her grandson on the way.

Nathan and I are back at work this week and back to our crazy schedules. We've started Bradley childbirth classes, and I'm still doing the prenatal yoga. On Friday, we have another doctor's appointment, and from now on, we'll have to go every 2 weeks instead of every month. I'm entering the third trimester, but still feeling good physically.

It's good to be back in a routine. This weekend, we'll try to face the nursery issue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home