Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

We had our 6 month doctor appointment today. Actually, I called with a question about a weird tightening I'd been having, and they made me come in. Once they saw everything was ok, they went ahead and did the regular appointment, so I don't have to go back next week. Nathan took off on his lunch hour and came over to meet me for the appointment (he hasn't missed one yet). All seems to be well - heard the heartbeat, the measurements were all in line, etc. Next up is a glucose test where they make you drink a big sugary drink and then test you. I'll try to go get that done this weekend - last time I tried to go to the lab on my lunch hour, it turned into a 3 hour wait.

After the dr thing, we went out for Chinese food together - a great treat, since we normally never see each other during the day.

Good news on the keys - the building guys were able to recover them yesterday, so now we know where they go if that ever happens to anyone else. I don't know if I'll live it down, though.

Ok, I'm off to yoga.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hola! this is rather short notice, but I have good advice for you at this stage, Meegan. Sandy was large with erin during haloween fourteen years ago. Erin arrived the end of January. Being fabulously popular and childfree, we were invited to a groovy costume party that involved genuine theatre (and otherwise neurotic) people. Anyway, Sandy dressed as a nun and won the SizeQueen award. A category created just for her! Being pregnant opened whole new worlds!

1:00 PM  
Blogger meegan said...

Hey Lenny! That's great advice - we brainstormed a few costume ideas over the weekend - the best I could come up were the guy from Alien with the thing coming out of the belly, or "X-ray girl" with a big frame around my middle, a bare belly, and drawing the baby on my tummy. Ultimately, we had nowhere to go, so I just put on some Mardi Gras bead and handed out candy. :)

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home