Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

6 months pregnant

According to the definitive source, What to Expect When You're Expecting, 23 weeks marks the beginning of the 6th month. I still don't get why 40 weeks is 9 months. This is the last month of the second trimester. By Thanksgiving, we'll be into the third trimester, and, according to everyone I talk to, I'll be tired again. I've really been enjoying feeling good lately.

My colleague Drew is having his second baby boy on Friday (scheduled c-section), so I had an excuse to go buy little blue baby clothes this week. Tonight, we're meeting Nathan's cousin Marcy for dinner. She's in town from California on business, so I'm looking forward to meeting another member of the family. Also, we're taking her to Lebanese Taverna, so I'll get to eat lamb tonight. Mmmm. Lamb never tasted this good before I was pregnant.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home