Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 14, 2004

"When are you due?"

It's official - I'm now showing so much that strangers want to know my due date. The cashier at lunch, the guy in the elevator, really anyone making eye contact. I've heard that your tummy becomes public domain at some point, and strangers feel free to reach over and touch. Let's hope that doesn't happen. I'm still not feeling a lot of movement, but it's getting harder to sit in my preferred cross-legged, slumped over style. Soon, I'll be waddling.

My appetite has really slowed down (thankfully). I'm off the supersize-me diet for now. Haven't had a burger since the weekend. Nathan's doing a good job of ensuring that I eat the dark green vegetables that all the books rave about. I used to like vegetables, before this. Now I only want to eat fruit and red meat. And soft-serve ice cream.

I'm off to yoga again - tonight is "partners night", so Nathan will get to see this whole church basement full of pregnant women. It's a pretty cool sight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this isn't really an anonymous post--it's from nathan.

i really haven't done so much yoga before, but this all just seemed like a ploy to get men to rub their partners' feet. and they passed out dark chocolate at the end. after some "deep relaxation" which was really nap time.

best exercise class i ever attended.

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home