Stephen comes to visit
On Friday night, Stephen and Noga took the train down from NYC to visit for the weekend. we had a good time and enjoyed meeting Noga. We ridiculed the Bush-Kerry debate together, made Mom's belgian waffles for brunch, petted Orly, went out for Vietnamese food in Arlington, and generally hung out. Stephen and Noga went off to the museums on Saturday (her first trip to DC). My energy level may be back up from the whole first trimester sleepfest, but I don't think it's really up to trekking through the Smithsonian tourism scene.
It was great to see Stephen - hadn't seen him since the 4th of July. He and Noga seem really happy. Oh, and he brought me precious rugelach from Zabar's - the food of the gods. Mmmm.
They took off on Sunday afternoon, and then I had Monday off for Columbus Day, so I got in some sleep time. Oh, more on the baby front: I finally bought my first baby clothes item. I was at Target and I couldn't resist this little red fleece suit. It's so cute. Matching pants and cardigan. Bright red. I want one in my size.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home