A new low
So I actually bumped myself in the stomach with the fridge door this weekend. Normally, that would be a sign to stop opening the fridge so much. I'm starting to feel like I can't judge my size anymore. I'm bumping into things, and lumbering into booths at restaurants and out of my car. Didn't expect to be this awkward this early. There's still a way to go. I'm also dropping things all the time, which I've heard is pregnancy-related, but I don't understand why. I can't even count how many things I dropped on the floor this weekend, including a huge glass of water on the carpet. (At least it was water).
Also this week, I've started feeling a new kind of movement, which is exciting. I don't know how to describe it, but it seems to start up whenever I slow down - lying in bed, sitting in meetings. It's pretty distracting. Wish we could get another peek at what he's up to in there!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home