Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Under the weather

Well, Zack's having his first time being sick. I stayed home with him on Monday, and the doctor said it looked like a cold. By Wednesday, daycare called and said he wasn't feeling well, so I picked him up and we saw the doctor again. Looks like a virus. Today I stayed home with him and we'll just keep doing that until he's feeling better. He's taking small bottle feedings alternating with pedialyte so that he doesn't get dehydrated, and although he can't be feeling great, he's mostly in good spirits. He's always got a smile for us, and he seems generally ok.

I bought one of those ear thermometers, and stocked up on baby tylenol, saline nose drops, and all the other things that you need for a sick baby. It's hard to watch him not feel well, but apparently babies and little kids get these things all the time, so we're trying to get used to it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better soon,Zackie. I just saw the picture of your Great Uncle Ray sharing bottles with you at our 4th of July picnic. That reminded me what a good sport you are. Hang in there. You'll be better in no time.
---Grandmommy Sandy

3:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home