
So that's where my feet are! Yesterday, Zack discovered that he can touch his feet. It's all he wants to do now. He developed all kinds of new physicality after 3 days of daycare, where he was around bigger kids and spent time in an exersaucer. Tomorrow I'll be home with him and he can show me what he's learned. He's also started making "b" sounds. His favorite word used to be "Waa'aah". Now it's something liike "Buaaaaah".


4 Comments:
What a special boy. He's already impressing his teachers and his classmates by what a smart baby he is. We love you Zackie. Wait til you sing Alphabet of Nations while pointing to your toes. Aunt Sherry
wow- can barely touch my toes
super yoga baby
-cousin katie
What an advanced little baby you are! This is amazing. We're all so proud of your personal milestones. Those little feet are just my favorites. No surprise that you'd love them too.
---Grandmommy Sandy
Yeah, in a few months he'll be sticking his feet behind his head or his toes in his nose, just like his mommy used to.
Man, I thought you were so cool back then, Meeg. I mean, I still do.
Post a Comment
<< Home