Rolling over; Eating sweet potatoes
Big accomplishments this weekend - he rolled over for the first time yesterday (back to front), and then did it again a bunch of times today. He ends up on his tummy with his arm trappend underneath and doesn't know what to do next.
Also, he's eating sweet potatoes. I went to the organic store and bought a bunch of fruit and vegetables, which I'm cooking, puree-ing and freezing in 1-ounce portions, as I learned from the kit that Patti and Melanie sent. It's pretty cool. After sweet potatoes, I've got frozen pears ready to go.


1 Comments:
After a meal of organic sweet potatoes, what did Zack say when he saw you guys eating Guatamalan Chicken? I hope you told him you were going to eat food from all the countries in the alphabet of nations; that it was a necessary experiment for adults. Aunt Sherry
Post a Comment
<< Home