Slept for 7 hours!
Last night was a record. He slept from 9 pm to 4 am. I'm trying to do everything the same way so it'll happen again.
Zack and I went to our first yoga class together today. My teacher, who did my prenatal yoga classes, also does post-partum yoga. It was fun to see the other babies - a couple were from my prenatal class. Zack had a good time, and smiled and babbled while I stretched out his little arms and legs and then he lay on the mat and on my chest while I did stretches. We signed up for the series, so it looks like we'll go every Wednesday morning together until I go back to work in June.
Another milestone - I put him in his coming home outfit for the last time. When he wore it home from the hospital, it was ridiculously huge on him. Today, he couldn't even stretch his legs all the way out and the top snap couldn't close. Time to move on.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home