Formerly meegan's baby blog, this site is now devoted to the incredibile things that zack does daily.
posted by meegan @ 8:06 PM
I LOVE this picture. OF course, if the subject is Zack, I love ALL the pictures, but this one is the baby picture that shows him off.This is the print I need to show off for this age. Aunt Sherry
What a shot! What a smile! He just takes my breath away. It makes me want to give him a big smooch.Happy Days are here again. ---Grandmommy S
Post a Comment
<< Home
2 Comments:
I LOVE this picture. OF course, if the subject is Zack, I love ALL the pictures, but this one is the baby picture that shows him off.This is the print I need to show off for this age. Aunt Sherry
What a shot! What a smile! He just takes my breath away. It makes me want to give him a big smooch.
Happy Days are here again. ---Grandmommy S
Post a Comment
<< Home