family resemblance
I'm pretty excited - I saw the first family resemblance in Zack. He has Nathan's feet. I don't know if I didn't notice it before or if they've just become more like Nathan's feet. I also kinda think he has my mouth and chin.
He also snores like me. Ok, not like me, but he snores, and so do I, apparently. It was bad enough for Nathan (who doesn't snore) when it was just me and Little snOrly going at it all night, but now there are three of us to keep him up. I think it's funny, but then I don't have to listen to it.
On Monday Nathan goes back to work, and Zack goes for his 2 month exam at the pediatrician. I can't wait for the weigh in. He seems huge. Unfortunately, he'll also get a bunch of shots that day. After this round of shots, he'll be cleared for planed travel. We're planning a trip to Indiana in a few weeks to see Nathan's side of the family.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home