Formerly meegan's baby blog, this site is now devoted to the incredibile things that zack does daily.
posted by nathan @ 5:20 PM
This is the cutest spit I've seen in15 years. We love you Zackie. Aunt Sherry
Fabulously clear. We always love being up close and personal when it comes to Zackie. Thanks for sharing. Grandmommy Sandy
and i can't wait to talk about this picture in 15 years-cousin katie
Dear Zachary You look fabulous as usual but remeber as you get older to ask the photographer to "back off" a little! That's what uncle romey and I do. Love Aunt Dorie
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
This is the cutest spit I've seen in
15 years. We love you Zackie.
Aunt Sherry
Fabulously clear. We always love being up close and personal when it comes to Zackie. Thanks for sharing. Grandmommy Sandy
and i can't wait to talk about this picture in 15 years
-cousin katie
Dear Zachary You look fabulous as usual but remeber as you get older to ask the photographer to "back off" a little! That's what uncle romey and I do. Love Aunt Dorie
Post a Comment
<< Home