thanksgiving in osh vegas*
jet boy spent thanksgiving in oshkosh, wisconsin at the home of his great aunt sherry and his uncle steve. zack was pretty exhausted, but consoled by grandparents, cousins, great aunts and a great uncle. this trip brought the end of one ear infection and the beginning of another ear infection (that would precede a respiratory infection requiring brief hospitalization). they say babies are germ factories, but apparently airplanes are disease incubators. or turkey and day care is a toxic combo.
*"osh vegas" is what zack's cousin and oshkosh resident rachel calls her hometown


2 Comments:
Although I am a GREAT aunt, I am really not Zack's great aunt. I would think his dad would know how this stuff works. However, I do like the word great before my name, and of course next to all of my accomplishments. Aunt Sherry
sherry
excellent aunt since 1982
-cousin katie
Post a Comment
<< Home