The happiest baby in town! This shot deserves to be on the cover of Child magazine. We're printing two copies as I type. I've already shown it to at least 15 friends and it only occurred this afternoon. This picture phone technology is just the BEST! ---Grandmommy Sandy
I think Zack is telling us he wants to vacation at the beach. How very perfect, because Aunt Sherry also loves to vaction in the tropics. Let's plan a trip together. By the way, I prefer those trips when Wisconsin is BRRRR....cold. Can't wait to see you in a few (10) days. Sherry
I wish i had some blue sunglasses! Zach looks very sharp and happy. I am happy I tuned in today and saw this picture. Two of my many nephews have their birthday tomorrow but Zach's birthday is everyday with a smile like that !!!!Aunt Dorie
5 Comments:
The happiest baby in town! This shot deserves to be on the cover of Child magazine. We're printing two copies as I type. I've already shown it to at least 15 friends and it only occurred this afternoon. This picture phone technology is just the BEST!
---Grandmommy Sandy
I think Zack is telling us he wants to vacation at the beach. How very perfect, because Aunt Sherry also loves to vaction in the tropics. Let's plan a trip together. By the way, I prefer those trips when Wisconsin is BRRRR....cold. Can't wait to see you in a few (10) days. Sherry
I wish i had some blue sunglasses! Zach looks very sharp and happy. I am happy I tuned in today and saw this picture. Two of my many nephews have their birthday tomorrow but Zach's birthday is everyday with a smile like that !!!!Aunt Dorie
The blue shades are my new favorite Zack photo.
--- Grandad Charles
Looky here, i've got my glasses and its not even four months yet!
Post a Comment
<< Home