Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Back at work

I'm back at work this week, Mondays through Wednesdays. It's not bad - I'm really busy - but I do miss Zackie a lot whenever I stop to think about it. I'm not sure if having a picture on my desk is a good thing or a bad thing. Zack's been sleeping through the night, and even waiting until I'm out of the shower around 7 to begin fussing. Pretty considerate of him. He's in good hands with his Daddy all day.

On Thursday, we're going to Indiana again, for the weekend. Nathan and Romey and Sherry are going to be cleaning out Sol and Lucille's house. Zack and I are going for moral support and hopefully to cheer everyone up. Actually, that's Zack's job, not mine. Let's hope he continues to be a good traveller.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home