I enjoyed singing Happy 3 month Birthday to you on the phone today. Sweet of you to stop and listen. I can get by with my off key singing for a few more months, I'm guessing. Sweet of you not to notice. Love you, Grandmommy Sandy
I just wanted you to know I'd stopped by to see what was up and how Zach is changing. He is as cute as can be....and I can see how much you and Nathan are enjoying him. I'm so happy for you all!!
(My first baby graduates HIGH SCHOOL on Monday!!!!)
2 Comments:
I enjoyed singing Happy 3 month Birthday to you on the phone today. Sweet of you to stop and listen. I can get by with my off key singing for a few more months, I'm guessing. Sweet of you not to notice.
Love you, Grandmommy Sandy
I just wanted you to know I'd stopped by to see what was up and how Zach is changing. He is as cute as can be....and I can see how much you and Nathan are enjoying him. I'm so happy for you all!!
(My first baby graduates HIGH SCHOOL on Monday!!!!)
Post a Comment
<< Home