Hi Zach, The new bed is very nice. I like the look the colors etc. I've bought a couple of new beds during this decade so I feel quite qualified to comment on these matters. Now Zack tell your dear Daddy to get out of his bed BECAUSE I'd like to see more pictures. love from Aunt Dorie (if this seems overly demanding just say it in the kindest way possible to your parents!!
1 Comments:
Hi Zach, The new bed is very nice. I like the look the colors etc. I've bought a couple of new beds during this decade so I feel quite qualified to comment on these matters. Now Zack tell your dear Daddy to get out of his bed BECAUSE I'd like to see more pictures. love from Aunt Dorie
(if this seems overly demanding just say it in the kindest way possible to your parents!!
Post a Comment
<< Home