Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Lots of talking, more pictures

We had a great visit with my folks last weekend - see my Mom's new website for pics (when you're there, click the play button under the picture with the roses to hear the theme music - it's great!).

Zack is really talking up a storm. He'll count with you to 10, identify colors, and he's starting to put together two word phrases. Favorites include "Yellow flower!" "More cheese!" "Big house!" and "Kick Mommy?" (The answer to that last one is "No, bad idea".)

He's also big on what things are NOT. So, women are "not Mommy", men are "not Daddy", and the other day he let me know a toddler was "not Zack". When we're walking to our car in the parking lot, he says "Not car, not car, not car, etc..." until we get to ours and he yells "Car!" How he identifies my grey Civic in a parking lot is beyond me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW. I really enjoyed seeing Sandy's pictures of recent visit. I know Zack loves life in Sandy Land, because I have experienced this nirvana myself. I would have to agree - "Eveybody's happy in Sandy Land. Can't wait to visit again in a few days and we'll be together in Sandy Land in December..
Love to all. Aunt Sherry

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Zack I have a grey car and I can NEVER find it. I'm happy you're so much smarter than I am. love aunt Dorie

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home