Formerly meegan's baby blog, this site is now devoted to the incredibile things that zack does daily.
posted by nathan @ 4:39 PM
Ga..Good Game, I agree. In life the small pleasures are often the best. This is one of them. ----Grandmommy
Uncle romey and I can't wait till next month to see Zackie do his tricks in person. He looks so tall and cute. love Aunt Dorie
Cute waddles, little man.It's a little surreal to watch a video of a baby that is so direction-free. I'm torn between thinking that's cool and thinking that's very Hanso Foundation-y. Enjoy the sunny weather. Looks nice out there.
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
Ga..Good Game, I agree. In life the small pleasures are often the best. This is one of them.
----Grandmommy
Uncle romey and I can't wait till next month to see Zackie do his tricks in person. He looks so tall and cute. love Aunt Dorie
Cute waddles, little man.
It's a little surreal to watch a video of a baby that is so direction-free. I'm torn between thinking that's cool and thinking that's very Hanso Foundation-y. Enjoy the sunny weather. Looks nice out there.
Post a Comment
<< Home