Formerly meegan's baby blog, this site is now devoted to the incredibile things that zack does daily.
posted by meegan @ 12:10 PM
WOW. What a big boy you are. It's great to see you help Mommy shop.Can't wait to see you again. We love you soooo much. Aunt Sherry
Just got home and already I miss you more than I can begin to say. Here you are cute, but up close and personal you really are too sweet for words. Can't wait until next time. Love you, Grandmommy
holy smokes! i haven't checked in for a while - already shopping on your own. Way to go man. By the way, beer is in aisle six. Lenny.
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
WOW. What a big boy you are. It's great to see you help Mommy shop.
Can't wait to see you again. We love you soooo much. Aunt Sherry
Just got home and already I miss you more than I can begin to say. Here you are cute, but up close and personal you really are too sweet for words. Can't wait until next time. Love you, Grandmommy
holy smokes! i haven't checked in for a while - already shopping on your own. Way to go man. By the way, beer is in aisle six. Lenny.
Post a Comment
<< Home